In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We'll be doing 3 rounds of:
- Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)
- Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Row: calories (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
POST SCORES TO COMMENTS!!!
Nutrition is a huge part of the equation to doing CrossFit and being healthy. We will soon embark on a month-long, team-based, CrossFit Tyson's Corner Paleo Challenge beginning Monday, June 14th. We will measure results through performance in a workout — “Fight Gone Bad” — both at the beginning of the challenge and the end. This challenge will guarantee impressive results in just those 30 days….from 10-30% increase in performance to dropped weight, body fat and gained strength, stamina, agility and more. To follow are the details from the challenge.
Paleo Challenge Rules & Guidelines
- The competition will start on June 14th and conclude on July 12. Scoring your nutrition log begins June 14th.
- Contestants will be grouped together in teams of 3 to 5.
- We will have benchmark workouts scheduled for June 14 and July 12 to calibrate our performance for this challenge. The WOD is Fight Gone Bad. If you need to do the WOD but can't make it to class, schedule it with a coach by contacting Andrew, Alison or Matt.
- The team with the most points by the end will receive free CFTC shirts, bragging rights, and other prizes. Albeit, the best prize will come from you guys in the form of improved performance, body composition and general physical preparedness