- Christmas Party on December 18th at 6:30pm, bring a Potluck dish to share. Matt's brother and band mate will be playing the blues later in the evening. You don't want to miss it!
- The new T-Shirts with the new logo will be in by the Christmas Party
- Kari, Jon, Chris, and Ray will be taking the Level 1 CrossFit Cert in Alexandria at the end of January.
- Matt and Kari are excited to announce CrossFit Tyson's Corner will be moving a few doors down to a bigger facility at 8466 Suite E Tyco Road. Over the next few weeks any volunteers we can get to help with the clean-up and move will be much appreciated.
With the luxury of the new, bigger facility we are able to add classes. Once we are moved in, the new schedule will be as follows;
- 6-7am, 7-8am, 4:30-5:30pm, 5:30-6:30pm, 6:30-7:30pm M-F
- 9-10am, 10-11am Saturday
We want to let everyone know that we will stick to our evidence-based, continually enhanced programming at the gym. Even though we are increasing the number of classes, we are NOT going to the short, herd them through as fast as you can model of CrossFit. You will get the same, hour long, quality experience you've come to expect from CFTC.